To my sweet baby girl, Abiah~
Happy 20th birthday!! How very much I love my little red haired baby. There's never been a day when I haven't been so very thankful for my fourth daughter – a precious part of life that I hold so very close to my heart. I love you, dear Abiah!
And we love you too! Somehow, in all your cute tiny-ness, you manage to complete the rest of us. We're so thankful for you, Abiah! We don't know what we'd do without you. We hope your birthday is fabulous!
Love, Apphia, Achaia, and Abigail
Of course it's Nanny's birthday too!!
Dear Nan, we hope you know how MUCH we love and miss you!! Even though you're far away today, you're always in our hearts and you're always and forever part of our team. We wouldn't be who we are without you.
So! All our love and a bunch of X's and O's on your birthday!
Your girls, Kristie, Apphia, Achaia, Abigail, and Abiah
May has us happy for warmer weather! Spring here in MO is crazy. We were just talking about it the other day when we were driving to Church. It starts warming up and flowers start blooming. Then it gets freezing cold again (we aren't exaggerating either. Seriously, during the last cold snap we were wearing fleece again. Ugh.) and all the flowers die. Finally, it gets warm to stay. We think it's here now… yay!
We girls went and spent the weekend (most of the day Sunday, Sunday night, and Monday morning) with Joe. As usual, we had lots of fun, and got to spend Sunday with some friends of his. We sat in their front yard eating hamburgers and hot dogs off the grill and popsicles, and playing Signs. Then after Joe left for school Monday morning we cleaned his house, did his laundry, and ate pizza. It really turned out to be a perfect, relaxing weekend. We needed one of those.
Today has been busy, busy! So busy that we opted for peanut butter and jelly for dinner. As you might guess from the pictures above, we got two brand new collections in yesterday! Meet Beauty Queen by Jennifer Paganelli and Pretty Potent by Anna Maria Horner! We are loving these and can't wait to sew up something cute with them.
We're still filling orders from the Bundle Event, and now have a STACK of custom orders to get sewing on. We are working on them and will get them to everyone as soon as we can!
How has your May been so far??? xo
Three cheers for Friday! A big thank you to all those who placed orders with us this week! We have been (no joke) filling them morning, noon, & night. We'll get everything to you as soon as possible!
What are you all loving this Friday??! Kisses and hugs from here~ xo KAAAA
1. some chambray + lace sewing inspiration for spring…
4. so pretty!
1. Catalina Island, CA. One of my dream places to visit!
2. this camera bag is the CUTEST! Love the color!
3. I think I need these sandals in my shoe collection!
4. Dino and Angie Dickinson on the set of "Rio Bravo"
1. I can't wait to get this pattern and get stitching!
2. Recently read this book on Edith Head — excellent stuff
4. peacocks always fascinate me. Gorgeous colors.
1. a classic movie poster of my favorite movie!
2. my backpack from Target and my army style jacket from Old Navy
1. my Calico fruit dishes (a collection started by my Grandma)
3. vintage ricrac glasses — we love drinking out of ours, and everything tastes better in Vintage (especially Mountain Dew!)
4. ruby glass